Exporting ArcPro Maps to Adobe Illustrator!





Learning to export maps from ArcPro to Adobe Illustrator using ArcGIS Online!

This short(ish) lab was pretty straight forward, although I did get tied up on a few differences between the directions and the current software. This is likely due to updates making small changes, because one thing I could seem to rely on was the icons - which were still the same. Placement was extremely variable, and I did stumble a bit while navigating.

With the Extension, I had a small challenge during installation. My first attempt did not work at all. The second time, the window was grayed out. It seemed glitchy, and I had to restart everything to get it to work properly.

To the right is the rough map I exported from ArcPro to Adobe Illustrator:

This was a great learning experience. The map looked extremely nice in the Adobe software, and I am anticipating all the things we'll be able to do with our maps using Illustrator.

Comments